PIC is a modern asset management firm that offers public sector clients the full spectrum of investment and investment support services such as:
• Investment management: Portfolio management, private equity, trade execution, economic and market analysis.
• Risk analysis and management: Credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, investment risk, concentration risk, operational risk, regulatory and legislative risk.
• Investment administration management: Settlement and custody of securities, investment accounting and reporting, performance reporting and cash management services.
• Corporate governance: Proxy voting, engagement and responsible investment reporting.
• Investment education and research: New trustee orientation on behalf of our clients.
The PIC functions as a public sector asset manager, offering management of all equities and fixed interest-bearing securities, guided by our clients’ mandates. PIC always endeavors to outperform the client benchmarks.
In addition to this, the PIC also offers unitisation, script-lending, and re-purchase agreements services.
In terms of equities, the PIC offers index tracking, semi-passive investment strategies and equity enhancement strategies via derivatives.
For more detailed information on products the PIC offers, download the PDF documents below: